Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Two Tribes

I got suckered into going to Two Tribes - and it was pretty average.

Technasia and Dylan Rhymes were great, but unfortunately they were on from 2:30 to 4:00 ish. Personally disapointed by James Lavelle, but fans of Unkle assured me he was great. I heard no stuff ups, and some decent mixing, so hats of for that technically good performance I guess?

AVB was disapointing at best - the room was hot, and his set was,.. not. Kai tracid did a nice oldskool set, which I enjoyed, but his mixing effort was pretty poor. Perhaps he was disapointed at the crowd leaving after AVB to go see Erick Morillo.

Steve Angello played some great tunes but couldn't mix them together or build a set, so it was just like listening to an unordered playlist. Disapointing. Lee Coombs was pretty decent and DJ Die sounded alright.

No comments: